Mantibabs that are said to bring death and destruction wherever they may go. A terrible omen to come across one of these beasts. Called revenants due to their ties to death, although the rumors may not be too far off.
A bab whose life had ended at one point, and through magical, alchemical, or ungoldly means has come back.
Previously ambiguously considered part of the "Halloween babs"
Special Ability: False Life
Raised babs have a form that looks normal, a magical illusion to better hide their ailments. These forms are vibrant, and most often look like what they used to when they were alive.
Raised Mantibabs range from mild to extreme, with at least 1 of the unique traits to indicate that they are a part of that cast. Black coats are the most common of these tells, with the more monstrous features being seldom seen, at least for the living.
- Glowing eyes
- Carved/cracked horns
- Dark gradients
- two-tone horns
- black coats, dark accents
- spiked/bone tails
- bones jutting out of body/exposed
- black ooze trailing from hair/fur
- exposed heart/chest/ribcage
- Ghostly wounds : Grevious injuries harden and crystallize, often growing outwards into spiky, phantasmal protrusions
- death wound: a feature of their body that is wounded, arrows, spears, swords, blood seeping from their mouths, wounds, etc.
- "Phantom Limbs" : The missing extremities of the living form return in a ghostly visage. They can feel, they can move, they act as they did when this bab was alive.
- Phantom Body : This creature can partially phase through solid objects. Parts of their body will wisp away from time to time, giving them a shadowy look.
- Floating bone shards/horns
- Rites of Rememberance: ceremonial flowers where their bodies laid to rest. The flowers came back with them, and continue to grow from their bodies. A reminder that they did in fact once die.